provides support and solutions for the entire software
- Conducting in-house training
in software development techniques or technologies.
- Assessing hardware and software requirements.
- Acquiring, building, and deploying
open-source software components.
- Designing and implementing
configuration management systems for developers,
including integration-and-test environments.
- Developing domain-specific applications for both government
and business, especially web-based and client/server solutions.
- Setting up software deployment mechanisms.
- Creating graphics for websites,
presentations, or electronic publishing.
- Creating tools to monitor and administer operational systems.
- Performing basic system administration of Linux/UNIX systems.
If you don't see a service mentioned here,
If we don't offer it, we might be able to point you to
someone who does.